Complaint Review: Randall Reed's Prestige Ford

3601 s shiloh rd
    Garland, Texas
    USA

Randall Reed's Prestige Ford RIP OFF : FRAUD Garland Texas

I took my 2011 Ford Focus Se for Transmission flluid change . Car has 123,000 miles . Called next day and service Lady told me to come pick up the car , ford dealer does not recommend transmission fluid change cause of high miles and car never had Transmission fluid change . I walked in this hot weather to pick car up and service Lady called the Transmission specialist to explain why changing Transmission fluid with the high miles is a bad idea . transmission guy wasted my 20 mins explaining how transmission works .
On way home stop by a transmission shop and in 5 mins he showed me that transmission fluid had been changed recently and No Need to change . I told him about ford tech talk and he showed me , that ford tech probably looked at something else cause Transmission fluid has been changed .
I called and Talked to ford service mgr boss couple of months later cause I need to check on air conditioner and This stupid Ford Mgr tells me that Ford is a private business and cause I complained , prestige ford refuses to service my car .
Finally I talked to her Boss RON and he told me to bring car in and he'll even not charge for a/c diagnosis .
I hate the fact the Prestige Ford has a Lady service dept mgr who had the nerve to refuse service instead of saying sorry and firing the Lazy transmission guy .
To Think I even bought a new focus in 2006 from this sorry dealership .
UPDATE : I took my car and saw Ron and Ron refused and Backed out on his word cause I posted on Google negative comment about Randall Reed Prestige Ford .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/randall-reeds-prestige-ford/garland-texas-75041/randall-reeds-prestige-ford-rip-off-fraud-garland-texas-1165932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content