Report: #1041943

• RASSHELPNOW.COM
    1200 Route 22 East Suite 2000
    Bridgeport, New Jersey
    United States of America

RASSHELPNOW.COM LIFESTYLEDEALS.COM Somehow this company got my banking information! Bridgewater New Jersey

I found a POS charge of $39.95 on 11/24/2 on my bank statement for RASSHELPNOW.COM I looked up the website and found the full phone #866-590-8321.  I also found another charge on 11/28 for $1.00

When I called the number I was told that the charge was initiated by LifeStyleDealsnow.com which I have never heard of this company.  I was told it was a work from home or adult entertainment site and that I could not get a refund but my membership with RASSHELPNOW.COM was cancelled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rasshelpnowcom/bridgeport-new-jersey-/rasshelpnowcom-lifestyledealscom-somehow-this-company-got-my-banking-information-bridg-1041943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content