Complaint Review: Raven Media/ Government Grants Search Assistant

• Reported By: Greenwood South Carolina
  • Raven Media/ Government Grants Search Assistant
    2620 S MarylandParkway #859-a
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Raven Media/ Government Grants Search Assistant deducted 200.00 from my account, when it should have been 1.90 for shipping Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I ordered a CD fron Raven Media for governorment grants they were to charge me 1.90 for shipping and handling. The company used my visa card number to exstort 200.00 dollars from my account, when I ask why this money was taken from my account the person stated I signed a contract and did not cancel it. I never signed a contract or discussed the use of money more than the 1.90 I was to pay for shipping the CD. The company said that they will refund 49.95 and that only. I feel that these people and this company is a fruad and is scamming people out of their money especially senior citizens. I will continue to fight to stop this company from ripping of senior citizens.

Bobbie
Greenwood, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/raven-media-government-grants-search-assistant/las-vegas-nevada-89109/raven-media-government-grants-search-assistant-deducted-20000-from-my-account-when-it-s-304701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Bobbie. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7-14 days, the reason we do this is because we want our customer's to have the opportunity to utilize our service and to evaluate the value for themselves before being charged. We would not have charged Bobbie had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have verified that Bobbie was contacted and her account was handled per her requests.

You may cancel your service by contacting customer service at 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am 9 pm Eastern time.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in some way, please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,