Complaint Review: RBC Financial - International Finance Department

Canada
  • Phone: 888-418-6555
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

RBC Financial - International Finance Department Had me having high hopes! This deceitful company sent me a check for the amont of $4850.00 stating that I was the winner of a lottery drawing in the amount of 120,500! Luckily before I even attempted to take this fradulent mess to my bank I went in the internet and looked up the company! I feel that this company should be dealt with for it's fradulent activities! Windsor Nationwide

I recieved a letter from Jonh Garfield stating that I was a winner in a annual sweepstakes drawing ! The check that was included was for $4850.00 to be used to pay Non resident government tax! I felt that this was too good to be true! the real amount that I was supposed to collect was 125,000.00!

I was to contact Peter Benson @ 1-888-418-6555Ext 3! Naturally when I called this number I was connected with an automated system which advised me to leave a message! I did and I am currently waiting for them to call me back! I hope that something can be done about all people that run scams! I know that God will deal with them, but if I had my way! Well I want say!

So please by all means BEWARE!!! If it sounds too good to be true usually it isn't! Everyone is out to get something from someone before you go and get yourself all caught up examine the compnay se3nding you the too good to be true once in a lifetime deal!!!!!!!!

Southern girl
Thomasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rbc-financial-international-finance-department/nationwide/rbc-financial-international-finance-department-had-me-having-high-hopes-this-deceitful-405850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content