Complaint Review: RDG International

• RDG International
    350 Bay street
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

RDG International Promised finding jobs scammers as Recruiters nothing was done Toronto Ontario Canada

Hello

I was signed a contract with RDG Internaional in Toronto, Ontario promissing employment services none of which were fullfilled and as I have read that they are scam artists.

I would like to proceed to know what my rights are in dealing with this totally unprofessional company and its dubious staff and management who always just kept lying.

I can be contacted on my cell Toronto, Canada (((REDACTED))) and my email is (((REDACTED)))

I shall wait to hear from you.

With Regards

Suzanne Fletcher

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rdg-international/toronto-ontario/rdg-international-promised-finding-jobs-scammers-as-recruiters-nothing-was-done-toronto-o-1130930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content