Complaint Review: Real Estate Money Matrix

• Real Estate Money Matrix

Internet, North Carolina
    United States of America

Real Estate Money Matrix Nate Kennedy Scam through the Internet, North Carolina

I ordered the Real Estate Money Matrix on August 10, 2012.  Upon seeing that the videos were too small to view well I submitted a support ticket on August 11.  Nothing heard from them, so I submitted another support ticket.  Days later still nothing heard.

About 2 weeks after I purchased their system and having heard nothing, I called them during normal business hours but only got a recording saying they would call back within a day.  A day later, nothing. So, I submitted a refund request support ticket as it was still within their 30 day guarantee.  Still nothing heard.  So, I sent multiple emails.  Silence.

I have since called their support number on several different occasions and no one is ever there, just the same recording saying they will get right back with me.  To top it off, now I am getting unauthorized monthly $95 on my card.  Since they don't respond, I have now had to cancel my card and get another one issued.

In my opinion Nate Kennedy is running a scam as he appears to have zero interest in responding to people that buy into his system.  Zero support, Zero response, just a lot of wasted time, now which includes time to contact the merchants that I do use for monthly services to get them all switched to my new card.

Nate Kennedy is a Scammer.  Do not even think about buying into anything he ever sells.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/real-estate-money-matrix/internet-north-carolina-/real-estate-money-matrix-nate-kennedy-scam-through-the-internet-north-carolina-944208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content