Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, July 08, 2017

• Reported By: Ranger — Waverly Ohio USA
Rebel Crate .com
519 Todd Rd. Conroe , Texas USA

Rebel Crate .com I ordered two flags, I now receive junk stickers and flags, they now take $20.000per month from my checking account. Conroe Texas

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I first orded two flags from Rebel Crate. com. I received the flags and addinonal atickers. All for $1995.I have since received several items such as cups and orhers flags and stickers. None of wich I oreded or agreed to.

I now have noticed that they are taking $29.95 a month from my checking account. I tried to cancell my membership but site no longer is valid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2017 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rebel-crate-com/conroe-texas-77385/rebel-crate-com-i-ordered-two-flags-i-now-receive-junk-stickers-and-flags-they-now-tak-1383993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebel Crate .com