Complaint Review: Receivable Performance Management - Sprint LD

• Reported By: Thompsontown Pennsylvania
  • Receivable Performance Management - Sprint LD
    20816 44th Ave W
    Lynnwood, Washington

I received a bill from RPM stating I owed them $27.21 for Sprint LD. I called and talked to a represenative who informed me that this account was pass due. I asked what it was for she told me for my long distance carrier. I tried to explain to her that I had no such carrier, she then became very belligerent she said that I didn't pay this bill, even though I was trying to explain to her
that my long distance company hasn't changed in 2 1/2 years. After speaking with my phone company they said that the dates provided by Rpm did not match the bill dates from them.

Hunbun64
Thompsontown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/receivable-performance-management-sprint-ld/lynnwood-washington-98036/receivable-performance-management-sprint-ld-dont-dispute-your-bill-because-they-will-ab-426465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
4Employee/Owner

GET OFF THE d**n PHONE - NEVER CALL A DEBT COLLECTOR - THEY ONLY LIE

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

and RPM is one of the worst FDCPA VIOLATORS

NEVER CALL THEM - EVERYTHING IN WRITING. CERTIFIED MAIL RETURN RECEIPT

RPM IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO VALIDATE THE DEBT IS YOURS. They cannot call and demand you pay them money.

They won't stop UNTIL YOU MAKE THEM STOP -

go to www.budhibbs.com and read Dealing with Collectors 101 (you have to scroll down to it)

You send them a debt validation demand letter and cease communications letter.

They cannot validate the debt is yours so MUST CEASE ALL COLLECTIONS!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Chuan K - (U.S.A.)

Sprint/Nextel S**ks! Big time! I have been sprint/Nextel customer for ten years. The service is so bad! When enter step elevator, I get disconnected, just like that. I called up, Sprint/Nextel, Whats up, with these new cel phones. They don't work! I took these cel phones to Hawaii, to our vacation home in the summer. They work like crap! The reception is horable. I get drop call, all the time.

Even back in California, get drop calls. In 2008, I decided sell the cel phones on ebay, and they sold!! I finally switched to Verizon Wireless, This service is great, no drop calls, at all. All my family is on Verizon Wireless. I haven't no problems with lines, or cel phone, since the switch.

Last Year, Oct 2008, I called up Sprint/Nextel, trying to cancel ,close account with Sprint/Nextel billing account. The customer service is a JOKE! They kept me on hold for last hour, I want to close my account, and cancel my service! I tried for 6 days straight, they gave me turn around, they keep sending to different departments. So I finally gave up, trying. I stop paying, The went to collections, So Sprint/nextel had, collections. The collections agency called me, wanted settle my account, with was 200buxcs, I said, I will settle, if they cancel my service with Sprint/nextel. They said, "do you want, the services restored?" I sad NO, I want my service disconnected for good, And my account CLOSED"

Now, Fev 2009, Sprint/Nextel presents me, a bill for 400bucs, just like that. So, I refuse pay, and restore service, with them, PEROID! I am going force them, to close that account, even if they take me to court, for lost revenue of their line being opened, under my name. I say again, Sprint/Nextel S**ks! the service is tourble.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds