Complaint Review: Recession Rebirth

• Submitted: Mon, August 14, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2017
  • Reported By: Ripped Off by Recession Rebirth! Stay Away! — San Diego California USA
  • Recession Rebirth

Nationwide
    USA

Recession Rebirth; Tim Goggin; COMPLETE RIPOFF! STAY AWAY! WASTED OVER $10,000! San Diego, California Nationwide

Tim calls himself a small business adwords expert, but all he did was charge a high hourly rate and wasted $10,000 of my companies money.

STEER CLEAR of Tim! He cost my small business $10,000+ in mistakes.

1. Overspent our weekly budget 2 of the 4 weeks he worked for us, 35% and 25%, resulting in $3,000 in overspend.
  2. Overbilled for hours. In Upwork I gave an allotment of 4 hours per week, with the flexibility of 10 hours in case he had a lot of work on the front end for a week. I explained we can’t exceed 16 hours @ $75 per hour. Instead, Tim billed me for 6-7 hours per week. I was blindsided by the end of the month to see his fees which we did not agree to.
  3. Added broad match keywords to a variety of keywords resulting in $1,000 in spend and no conversions.
  4. Added keywords to a campaign before being advised to do so resulting in $2,000 in spend and a terrible conversion rate.
  5. Without my permission, changed call only campaigns to target CPA to $50+, which resulted in overspending on calls by 5X.
  6. Ran ads on the weekends resulting in $3,000 in spend over a month which provided zero conversions. Again without my permission.
  7. Requested I had a special landing page built for a type of marketing campaign, which costs me $100 to build, then said “Oh sorry you don’t qualify.
  8. Paused location campaigns which my business needs to grow, without my permission.
  9. Incorrectly added campaigns in geographies we do not do business.
  10. Do you need a #10? This guy ripped our company off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2017 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/recession-rebirth/nationwide/recession-rebirth-tim-goggin-complete-ripoff-stay-away-wasted-over-10000-san-diego-1392715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content