Complaint Review: Regal Nutra

• Reported By: Swartzy — Orange Park Florida USA
  • Regal Nutra

Nationwide
    USA

Regal Nutra Sparkle Trim, Radiant Slim Product placebo with huge charge after 14 days; cancelled order and sent anyway with excess fees charged St. Petersburg FL

I heard a radio advertisement to "get rid of that belly fat" and as many of us over 40 wanting to drop 20 lbs I went to their website https://www.regalslim.com/, ordered the two 30-day supply trial bottles  (which cost 4.96 + 4.97 in shipping to have the trial mailed), and received the products in about 2 weeks.

Upon reading the requirements that I would be charged if not cancelled within 14 days of receipt, I promptly (5/30/17) called to cancel the recurring shipments. The CS rep assured me there would be no further charges or shipments. This was not the case as on 6/24 another set of bottles was charged to my card at a cost of $89.97 each!

When I called into complain, the well practiced CS read through his script and assured me I was wrong and offered me, over my strong objections, that there would be only two ways to see a refund: (1) I ship at my cost the product back to them with additional shipping charges (which I paid originally!), a $15 per bottle "disposal fee," and tracking on the package, or (2) they would give me $120 refund of the ($180 charged) and I could "keep the product. [continued below]....

....."

Regardless of how strongly and politely I objected, I was denied the ability to speak with a supervisor or anyone that could provide a full refund.  To save myself the time and frustration to essentially save myself $20 I chose the 2nd option to be done with them...but I felt it important to share what occured to hopefully help others from suffering the same frustration and fraud.

This is clearly part of their scam: to entice people with false claims of weight loss (yeah, I tried the product and it's garbage!) and then stick the consumer with "fees" and charges for essentially being fooled into buying the product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2017 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/regal-nutra/nationwide/regal-nutra-sparkle-trim-radiant-slim-product-placebo-with-huge-charge-after-14-days-ca-1382275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content