Complaint Review: Rehab United

3959 Ruffin Road Suite J
    San Diego, California
    United States of America

Rehab United Bryan Hill Fraudulent Charges San Diego, California

Rehab United is a business practicing physical therapy. They are an unethical company and is in the practice of charging fraudulently 'no show' fees.

My insurance approved 6 physical theraphy sessions. I made my appointment for exactly 6 sessions (3/14/12, 3/19/12, 3/21/12, 3/26/12, 3/28/12 and 4/2/12). After the first three sessions, I was unhappy with the services and asked to cancel the final three sessions. Under the contract terms, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy which I met.

A month later, Rehab United issues a bill to me for 'no show' sessions of 3/28/12, 4/2/12, and 4/4/12. The first obvious thing you can see is I never made an appointment for 4/4/12 because it was not even approved by the insurance.

I have written them multiple letters but they do not respond. Instead, they continue to bill me for fraudulent 'no show' charges. Their attempt to collect money and put my file into collections is unethical and will not be tolerated.

Please beware of this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rehab-united/san-diego-california-92123/rehab-united-bryan-hill-fraudulent-charges-san-diego-california-912667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content