Complaint Review: rental car 8 tampa fl

19996 N Dale Mabry Hwy, suite 108, Tampa, FL 33618
    tampa, Florida
    United States of America

rental car 8 tampa fl mis-leading on-line site tampa, Florida

I went on-line to rent a car for a vacation.  I have done this before, but instead of going to my favorite rental company, I decided to use a broker, thinking they would search all rentals and give me a best deal.  I was informed of the price of nearly $400 for a small car, and I agreed to it.  When I arrived at my destination, there were additional charges of nearly $200 from Dollar Rental Cars.  Plus I was given a dirty car with multiple scratches and a noisy ride...a real clunker.

I feel I was not informed fully of the total charges, or I would have gone to a reputable rental company directly.  I have learned an expensive lesson.  Never would I recommend Rental Car 8 to anyone.   I am also advising this on Facebook.

Jo Pasadena, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rental-car-8-tampa-fl/tampa-florida-33518/rental-car-8-tampa-fl-mis-leading-on-line-site-tampa-florida-1003272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content