Complaint Review: Repair My Credit Now

1611 Wilmeth Road, Suite B, Texas
    USA

Repair My Credit Now RMCN Credit Repair Ripoff Mckinney Texas

*Author of original report: Resolution

I was referred to Douglas Parker at Repair My Credit Now (RMCN) by a mortgage broker. As the mortgage broker is legitimate, I assumed the credit repair company was. I won't make that mistake again.

After agreeing to pay their fee of $1995 (over 6 months), RMCN was to remove incorrect information from my report. While some items were removed, there is still a bit of work to be done--8 months later.

I am now doing the work myself. The initial claims person working on my case is now no longer employed by RMCN...how convenient. But this claims person was supposed to be the father of RMCN's owner?? How does the owner's father get fired???

Then I was bounced from one 'manager' to another and they refuse to honor their guarantee, despite many discussions about it.

Don't hire these people, you will be better off on your own, regardless of what a mortgage broker may tell you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/repair-my-credit-now/1611-wilmeth-road-suite-b-texas-75069/repair-my-credit-now-rmcn-credit-repair-ripoff-mckinney-texas-1090732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution

AUTHOR: at a loss - ()

The end result was a refund of 1/2 the money paid and I am satisfied with this arrangement.