Complaint Review: Retrofeet - retrofeet.com

• Reported By: miami Florida
  • Retrofeet - retrofeet.com
    5433n.university Dr#118
    Lauderhill, Florida

Retrofeet - retrofeet.com ripoff, refusing to return emails or refund my money, i never recieved my order Lauderhill Florida

i recently ordered two pairs of shoes from retrofeet.com they refuse to answer my emails reguarding my order. i have not even recieved my order its been over a month and yet they have to return my email on the refund of my own money .their customer support line is disconnected and i had to return all money paid to customers because of their false advertising. i would to recieve my money or my order.

To make my case better, i have all documents of payment to their pay company and my orders. please help me. i don't know what to do or how to go abuot recieving help .this company for ripping people is wrong in many aspects from false advertising and information.

Desmond
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2005 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/retrofeet-retrofeetcom/lauderhill-florida-33351/retrofeet-retrofeetcom-ripoff-refusing-to-return-emails-or-refund-my-money-i-never-re-153704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content