Complaint Review: Rewardport.com

• Reported By: Disappointed — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
  • Rewardport.com

Internet
    United States of America

Like many other posters, I also filed for a reward --a $25 Walmart Card on 4/13/12.  I've emailed several times and never received a reply to my request for an estimated time of arrival. I am posting this so readers don't waist time with their over the top emails and thinking they are earning anything.  My next step is writing to the New Jersey Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rewardportcom/internet/rewardportcom-failure-to-send-reward-earned-or-respond-via-email-internet-934735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Finally Received Walmart Card in the Mail

AUTHOR: Disappointed - (United States of America)

It took 2 weeks after I complained to the New Jersey BBB but I finally got the reward.
My account was closed by Reward Port.  I am assuming it was due to my trying to get what I earned.

Good luck to all if you're seeking your earned rewards.

Don't do business with them in the future if your account is kept open.

Attorney General

AUTHOR: RichD - (United States of America)

File a complaint with the NJ Attorney General ASAP. I did just that, and also let RewardPort know that I contacted the AG, and lo and behold I received my gift card. There are several other reports of similar situations, so it seems like they are only sending the gift cards to people that make a big stink.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Attorney General

AUTHOR: RichD - (United States of America)