Complaint Review: Reynolds Metering Services

5208 Commerce Square Drive Suite-C
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    United States of America

Reynolds Metering Services RMS "WARNING" "Beware" Indianapolis, Indiana

I came across a Craigs List ad for a meter reader needed in Arlington, VA around Nov.2011. I answered the ad and was contacted by Mr. Brian Reynolds who kept me on the phone for an unusual amount of time. I was concerned! I had never worked for an out of state company before so I asked him the procedure in applying for this position.

I was told to e-mail them my name, address, phone # and worst of all a "head shot" picture of myself for the ID card they would provide me with. I was not going to give them my SSN until I was secure that they were a legitimate business. I asked on several occasions for their BPOL (Business Professional Occupational License) # and or IRS Verification Letter Form #147C with no response.

I was reassured by Brian and his staff: Melissa, Cindy, Misty and last but not least Sarah Sampson that they would be sending the requested information but were in a crunch to get these properties read. I started reading the two properties for them in December 2011. I continued reading properties for them up until June 2012.

I was paid twice for reads but was left holding the bag for 6 reads totaling over $1,000.00. It was a real hassle getting paid the first two times. I spent numerous hours on the phone with Brian just having to listen to business matters that were not necessary for me to know. Then waiting, waiting and waiting for a check to arrive. I was promised a check for the last 6 reads but never received anything, then was unable to reach anyone by phone or e-mail.

Thanks for reading!
Signed: Broke, busted and disgusted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reynolds-metering-services/indianapolis-indiana-46237/reynolds-metering-services-rms-warning-beware-indianapolis-indiana-935298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content