Complaint Review: Rick Mitzen

USA
  • Phone: 9164127103
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Rick Mitzen Southwest Water, Water Stewarts, Jetstar Beware. Hustling "investment" monies for his companies. Companies fail to exist and will not return investments Scottsdale, Arizona

I met Mr Mitzen while he and his family resided in the Sacramento, Ca area. I met Rick through his son. Hearing of his work with a company called Water Stewarts Rick approached me to invest in the arm of the company in Scottsdale Az called South West Water. He had given me documentation stating it would return 30% per month and in 90 days I could pull my investment or leave it within the company. Openly knowing the guy for a few years I invested. Company was to launch at some point in August of 2012. When inquruierd about the companys structure and launch date I continuly heard excuses of it launching the following month.

Around December of 2012 I spoke with Rick and got a little stern. He had informed me it was structured under a differant name and purchases of lands with water rights had taken place. Further research indicated not only did the purchase of water rights take place but he was off working on a company called Jetstar also in Scottsdale, Az, which he stated he had purchased 51% in. Contacting founders of Jetstar come to find this isnt true nor does he have the capital to buy in. At no time was there any documentation or approval on my end for my money to be invested in a Jet Pack.

I have made several attempts to reach Mr Mitzen via phone, by mail even calls to his son to have my investment back. Last we spoke was december and he assured he would return my investment that month. I have reported him to the SEC to see if they can get my $15,000 returned. Due to the slow nature of the SEC felt it best to disclose to the public the scam taking place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rick-mitzen/scottsdale-arizona-/rick-mitzen-southwest-water-water-stewarts-jetstar-beware-hustling-investment-monies-1047060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content