Complaint Review: Rick Romano of SEO Vegas

• Rick Romano of SEO Vegas
    SEOvegas.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Rick Romano of SEO Vegas Rick Romano Pinnacle marketing wife cheater, client cheater, business cheater, Internet

OK I would like to start off by saying I dont write all that well so please excuse me for not sounding to bright but I certainly have street smarts and I know a scumbag when i smell one. And he got that close to many on mkore occasions than I care to say. Rick romano, he is small so his last name will be too. I went to him for some internet web site help and all this guy wanted to do was screw me. Prolly cause he learned my site was an adult site he naturally thought i was a w***e. WRONG!!

Mr romano, you are lucky I didnt go straight to ur wife or ur boyfriend. Im not sure your not bi-sexusal so i dont want to offend ur partner. But you sure didnt mind offending me, and your company. Haver you no shame sir!! Keep your hands to ur self, which im sure u do alot of. And I am not afraid off your scare and bully tactics. You can go screw ur self rick romano mac n cheeze. boy if my boyfriend ever gets a hold of u sir, its curtains. dont hire this guy and dont let ur ladies get near him. he is an octupus with 8 arms and 2300 fingers. you suck romano!!! I hate you../. I will do my own internet marketing and learn s****.>
Debra  Im not afraid to use my own name!! Debra!!! ****!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rick-romano-of-seo-vegas/internet/rick-romano-of-seo-vegas-rick-romano-pinnacle-marketing-wife-cheater-client-cheater-busi-967292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content