Complaint Review: Riders Wholesale

• Riders Wholesale
    110 orbit rd
    statesville, North Carolina
    United States of America

Riders Wholesale WARNING!!WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY statesville, North Carolina

Warning...Warning.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY...Heres why.I placed an order with Riders Wholesale 110 orbit rd Statesville NC for a biells 50cc scooter.That was the first mistake.When I received the scooter it was shipped from Mooser Moto Riders STE 505 2533 ROYAL LN,DALLAS TX 75229.Had I been home,I would not have excepted the crate.It looked like it was dropped out of a low flying plane onto my porch.

The scooter inside looked even worse.scratched,broken,dented missing parts.I immediately tried contacting phone #'s for Riders Wholesale.Could not reach anyone.Left several messages about damages also sent emails.After about 10 days,several more attempted calls and emails,I received an email from April advising she needed pics of damages.I sent pics as requested.Another 10 days,no response from them.I sent an email giving them 10 days to contact me or I would seek legal advise.

about 9 days later received a call from BJ stating I needed to file a damage claim with the shipping company. [continued below]....
.....After several other attempts to get in contact with them without success,I sent them a certified letter.Got receipt back,signed by April Mills proving she received the letter.That was 2 weeks ago.No response from them.I even requested a parts price list,so i could purchase the damaged parts making it rideable. I cannot post here what Iwould like to do with the scooter.

I did contact the BBB,filed a report with the statesville pd,and am in contact with an attorney. I ordered this scooter for my son who has had 7 heart surgeries,a artificial heart valve and other medical problems,and they are aware of this.If they treat all their customers like this (and they do)they would throw their mother under a bus!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED DOWN AND RAN OUT OF NC. MORE BAD REVIEWS FROM A LOT OF OTHER WEB SITES.GOOGLE THE COMPANY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/riders-wholesale/statesville-north-carolina-28677/riders-wholesale-warningwarning-do-not-order-from-this-company-statesville-north-caro-1042880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content