Complaint Review: Rikki H

7909 Belle Point Dr
    Greenbelt , Maryland
    USA

Her Imports Horrible Product and Horrible Customer service Greenbelt Maryland

This companies customer service skills are awful. I sent two emails about how dissatisfied I was with them and I am still waiting to hear back almost a month later. The hair I received was not Peruvian quality hair. My stylist said it had been processed and it sheds and it tangles.

I would have been about $120 richer if I would have ordered a nice Remy, from someone else! Oops $150, because I was responding to a email they sent to receive $30 off if I ordered three or more bags but upon check out there was no place to place the code. Stay away and find someone better. Its not them.  The only reason I went with them because @MimiFaust stated she got her hair from them and her hair always looks nice. Big mistake I will not do that again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rikki-h/greenbelt-maryland/her-imports-horrible-product-and-horrible-customer-service-greenbelt-maryland-1086116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content