Report: #1019969

8295 Tournament Dr. 150
    Memphis, Tennessee
    United States of America

RMC Michael Robertson Scammed Memphis, Tennessee

I was recently ripped off by Michael Robertson who states he works for two lending companies Paramount and Westminister Funding.  I gave him all my person information to get a business loan processed. After a couple of weeks, he stated the loan was approved and would be funded within the week. I received a call on Dec 20, 2012 stating I needed to pay an application fee of $750 which will be reimbursed in the loan.

I was told the loan would be processed the following Monday. Once that didn't happen, I called and was told funding was running behind.  This went on for weeks. After a while, I asked to get my money reimbursed. Michael began telling me each week it would be done.  I began asking for direct contact information for the company (Westiminister) and there is nothing out there.  Now I'm being told that the company is holding my money and won't release it to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rmc-michael-robertson/memphis-tennessee-/rmc-michael-robertson-scammed-memphis-tennessee-1019969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content