Complaint Review: Road Loans - Triad Financial

• Road Loans - Triad Financial
    5201 Rufe Snow Drive
    North Richland Hills, Texas
    United States of America

Road Loans - Triad Financial Road Loans Supervisor called me a "h*e" North Richland Hills, Texas

* : Legal advice

The supervisor of the legal dept...or so she says...Michelle Mayo...took the supervisor call after I talked to Miss Miles. Miss Miles started the conversation, after I called in, because I needed some help. Miss Miles told me " Its either cash or the car." I asked for a supervisor who she then put an associate handling my account on the phone, Veronica. I then asked her to please put a supervisor on the phone. After asking 5 times to put a supervisor please put a supervisor on the phone she finally did. A Mr. Pointer got on the phone before Veronica did acting like a supervisor also. Then after waiting a while for a supervisor I started to vent to Michelle Mayo. Who she told me she was a supervisor of the legal division. She started taunting me, while i was telling her that I didnt appreciate the tone of Miss Miles. I started using vulgarity and then she called me a "h*e" 3 times after calling me a "gangster" and calling me "crazy."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/road-loans-triad-financial/north-richland-hills-texas-76180/road-loans-triad-financial-road-loans-supervisor-called-me-a-hoe-north-richland-hills-493861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1

Legal advice

AUTHOR: lsz4982 - (USA)

I also want to add that I called back in after the conversation and spoke to a female who I could not understand her name but she told me that it was "hawaiian." I said i didnt want to argue and she said " I know, I heard the whole thing" and hung up on me. I need some legal advice and if anyone can help me please contact me.