Complaint Review: Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport

• Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
    1215 Beach Rd. Unit#7
    Singer Island, Florida
    United States of America

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport Rock Bottom Rate Transport Worst Car Transporting Experience / Ripoff Singer Island, Florida

People please be aware!! Mike will be nice and promise you this & that, once you have gave him the deposit, he will not pick up your calls! Worst customer service ever, I was quoted 650, but ended up having to pay 950 and waited up to 2 1/2 weeks for a pickup! If I would of known, I would of went with a different & more of reliable/professional company!

To make things short, he has offered me a 50.00 refund, it has been 10 business days & as of yet no refund, who takes that long to give a refund back, as of yet I still haven't seen it. When I finally got a hold of Mike, it felt like I was bothering him, mind you he was rude, he was cursing up a storm, he should keep his potty mouth away from business, he was also burping constantly without excusing himself and being sarcastic!

I would believe anyone that has any negative things to say about him! I get a car shipped once every year & trying to save a few bucks I figured I would give Rock Bottom Rate a try, do I sure regret that! who gives a 650 quote and then tells you that if you don't paid the 950 you will just have to wait longer! I have all the e-mails saved as prof if anyone doesn't believe me, I wish I would have recorded the calls!

I have 1 good thing to say, The driver was a good guy, he called me/txt me to keep me posted just about every day from the day he got the car all in just a matter of 5 days, way more then Mike did and me getting in contact with Mike put together in 2-3 weeks! Next time I will go directly to the Company instead of getting a very bad/con-artist like Michael....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rock-bottom-rate-auto-transport/singer-island-florida-33404/rock-bottom-rate-auto-transport-rock-bottom-rate-transport-worst-car-transporting-experie-797001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content