Complaint Review: Ronan Mcmahon

• Reported By: paul — Miami Florida United States of America
  • Ronan Mcmahon

Internet
    United States of America

Ronan Mcmahon Offers no money down 1% deals in Fortaleza Barzil .. does not disclose the full finance deals. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please contact Pathfinder International/Ronan McMahon

After paying a fee to join a real estate trend alert service I was told by Ronan Mcmahon that I could lock down a unit in a pre construction development in Fortaleza with 1 % down.

What he forgot to tell me was that the outstanding amount would be corrected by a tax called INCC WHICH AMOUNTS TO ALMOST THE FULL MONTHLY PAYMENT.

Beware of the following deals on offer.

Beach Class Residencial

Landscape

Both are located in the city of Fortaleza.

He claims to offer special deals which any one can get....

Associated to the following companies.

International Living

Pathfinder international.

Im sure his only intrest is the commsion he gets from the developer.

Other names.

Margaret Summerfield.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ronan-mcmahon/internet/ronan-mcmahon-offers-no-money-down-1-deals-in-fortaleza-barzil-does-not-disclose-the-562954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please contact Pathfinder International/Ronan McMahon

AUTHOR: Ronan McMahon - (Ireland)

Dear Paul,

Im sorry to hear membership of Real Estate Trend alert hasnt lived up to your expectations. Im also disappointed to hear that you didnt contact me directly. I would have been more than happy to address any of your concerns. I still am. Please contact me. Ill do whatever I can to help in any way.

Just to be clear though: Membership of Real Estate Trend Alert has given readers the opportunity to buy preconstruction units with 1% down. We got access to deals pre-launch and at discounted prices. In Beach Class (which you mention) for example, we bought at a 15% discount to the launch price. A colleague of mine attended the launch 2 weeks after we bought where the deal was opened to locals for 15% more than we paid. I bought 4 units here. By getting in with other members at these prices, I personally saved just over $70,000. A couple of members saved over $100,000. Members who followed my recommendation to convert US$s to Reais also saw substantial currency upside. Im happy with the investments and recommendations Ive made in Fortaleza.

The INCC or inflation adjustment is the norm in preconstruction deals in Brazil. The amount is modest. The amount for my January payment on a Beach Class unit is $80. This is fully disclosed. As you know, my deal recommendations always come with a very strong instruction to talk through an English translation of your contract with a fully independent lawyer...a lawyer who is at arms length to all other parties in the transaction.

We do take fees from developers. When this happens, it is always disclosed. My #1 priority is always my readers interest. Thats why I decide not to recommend  99% of the deals I look at. Thats why I make recommendations where no fee agreement is in place. If a deal stacks up I tell readers about it.

Please contact me and Ill do whatever I can to get your international real estate investing adventure back on track.

Ronan McMahon