Complaint Review: Roni Deutch Tax Resolution

• Roni Deutch Tax Resolution
    4815 Watt Ave.
    North Highlands, California
    USA

Roni Lynn Deutch Took approx.$ 4,500.00, Promised a monthly payment of $700. I had to pay $1,300 a month to IRS at end. North Highlands California

*Consumer Comment: This law office is closed!!

This Company took my money with repetitive promises of resolving my past Tax Debt for a low monthly Installment Agreement Payment. Right down to the last day,they promised a monthly payment of $650 to $700. They also have a Branch in Tennessee that fills out your tax forms for each year at over $100 per year.They swindled me out of approx $1,000.00 on that service.I now have an ongoing communication with the IRS,because they say some years were not even filed.I made them aware of what Roni Deutch did to me and they actually have been more helpful to me than the Jerks who "worked" at Roni Deutch !! Luckily I have my original Contract from Deutch and all correspodence that went on during this Scam.I would be much appreciative of any info as to Legal Proceedings--Class Actions--Individual Attorneys--who are Suing this Scammer, in the hopes of getting my money back !! The last letter I got from these Shysters said--in bold print--CONGRATULATIONS, WE HAVE REACHED A SETTLEMENT ON YOUR CASE FOR $1,350.00 A MONTH !!! I tried to call back and complain about being lied to--after one call,they no longer would take mt calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/roni-deutch-tax-resolution/north-highlands-california-95660/roni-lynn-deutch-took-approx-450000-promised-a-monthly-payment-of-700-i-had-to-pay-1075163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This law office is closed!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

On May 12, 2011, Deutch announced that she was closing her law practice and that she would be surrendering her license to practice law. The California State Bar announced that it was conducting an investigation of Deutch. Deutch denied allegations made against her by the State of California.[23]

Deutch formally resigned from the California State Bar on May 20, 2011 and is no longer eligible to practice law

I suggest you contact a REAL Tax Attorney!! And report her for practicing law without a license!!