Complaint Review: Root Canal City

114 Mamaroneck Ave
    White Plains, New York
    USA

Root Canal City Horrible dentist office White Plains New York

I went with my son for root canal treatment in September 2013. The crown they put after root  canal treatment felt out 3 times. The last one was done in February 2014. My son suffered a pain and the visitation was so extended. We need to made several additoonal trips and visit. This dental practice gave me an option of making repayment of the balance of $1,770 for 6 month period. After job failure and dental work being completed in February 2014 I asked for additional extention for next 6 months. I was promised by Credit care to give me this extension however is has to be approved by Dental Root Canal Office. They promised to help me and person name Olga called me about giving me 3 moths extension. One month later they denied to gave me any extension. This is RIP -OFF..NOT HONEST PEOPLE AND HORRIBLE DENTISTS.

My son is still having problems and pain and I have to go to see another dentist. Being so hopless and left with $1, 000 balance that need to be repaid. Credit care is refusing to help me as well. I filled separate complain about that institution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/root-canal-city/white-plains-new-york-10601/root-canal-city-horrible-dentist-office-white-plains-new-york-1133451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content