Complaint Review:

Royal Relocation Systems Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 15, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 15, 2010

• Reported By: susan — Poughquag New York Virgin Islands (US)
Royal Relocation Systems Inc.
56 1st Ave., Internet United States of America

Royal Relocation Systems Inc. Royal Relocation Royally Ripped Off! Internet

DO NOT USE Royal Relocation Systems!

They are extremely nice on the phone- and emailed me an Order for Service with the price of $940.00. All my items where detailed, itemized and nothing additional was added to the move ( in fact, a vacuum cleaner & computer chair were left off the truck).But when the pickup man arrived, he handed my son a blank contract to fill out. After he loaded the truck, my husband looked at the contract and noticed the amount was now $1302.75! The man had double charged us for a fuel surcharge- and had added wrong!
My husband pointed this out and the man said it would all be straightened out the next day, when the truck was reloaded.
I didn't wait for the next day- I called supposed "V.P". John Grimaldi, and after several attempts to reach him, got hold of him and insisted on a corrected contract. He emailed one & I told him to MAKE SURE the driver has the updated copy.

I even called the driver 3 times and told him about the problem- and I was wondering where the heck he was- since the furniture did not arrive on June 28th as promised.
The furniture arrived 7 DAYS LATE! The $800.00 TV was damaged, and the driver held the furniture hostage unless my son forked over an extra $280.00!
My husband & I have tried reaching Royal dozens of times, but they can't face us. They should be ashamed of themselves- pathetic incompetents!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-relocation-systems-inc/internet/royal-relocation-systems-inc-royal-relocation-royally-ripped-off-internet-623462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Relocation Systems Inc.