Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2016

• Reported By: Another ripoff — Seattle Washington USA
Russell A. Clark, DDS
, Washington USA

Russell A. Clark, DDS "Dentist" in Marysville/Everett, WA Washington State Washington

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

DO NOT GO TO HIM!  If you LIKE your teeth, DO NOT DO IT!  Look him up online, he's been censured many times, has drug issues, has lost his license...HE WILL RUIN YOUR TEETH!  He literally ground the enamel off my front teeth and put some cheap, thin layer of 'veneer' on them, because he 'thought it looked nicer'.  It was not what I was there for, and it was not something my insurance would pay for (I'm sure he listed it as something else).  The crap immediately began chipping off, leaving my teeth very weak and vulnerable, and now I need crowns on both, which I cannot afford!  I cannot bite/chew with them, or they will BREAK!  AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS!  Not only that, after he left the area after being SUED FOR MALPRACTICE by half the town, he had the audacity to send me a bill for that work, which my insurance had already paid for months before!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2016 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/russell-a-clark-dds/washington/russell-a-clark-dds-dentist-in-marysvilleeverett-wa-washington-state-washington-1342881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Russell A. Clark, DDS