Complaint Review: Rust-Oleum

• Rust-Oleum

Internet
    United States of America

Rust-Oleum RustOleum Concrete stain isn't a stain it's paint. Internet

Don't waste your money on this "stain". This stuff isn't stain, it's more like a paint. I spent a week prepping the floors in my house (I am a disabled vet and it's very difficult for me to do this type of work) and when I pulled off the painters tape some of it touched the floor and it peeled the stain off the floor like it was latex paint. I can even scratch this stuff with my finger nail it's that soft. I know the floor was prepped right and I know I applied it correctly. This stuff is straight up garbage.

My floor is actually worse off now than if I had never used it. Because now I have to strip off this garbage and buy a product that will actually work. I paid for stain, not paint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rust-oleum/internet/rust-oleum-rustoleum-concrete-stain-isnt-a-stain-its-paint-internet-878789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content