Complaint Review: Salt River Solar and Wind, LLC

• Salt River Solar and Wind, LLC
    13370 W. Foxfire Dr. Suite 104
    Surprise, Arizona
    United States of America

Salt River Solar and Wind, LLC Takes your Money but Does NOT Deliver Surprise, Arizona

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SALT RIVER SOALAR AND WIND!

On 9/1/11 I signed a contract with Salt River Solar and Wind for them to install solar panels on my roof and gave them a downpayment of $5000.00. It is now 10/1/12 and they still have not been intalled.

In July 2012, we were contacted that the reason why they have not installed is because of the Federal government. There was absolutley nothing in the contract or communicated prior to the purchase that installation was contingent upon the "government". Salt River Solar and Wind has not taken it upon themselves to return my money. Instead, they are soliciting for more sales...more money...like YOURS. It reminds me of Bernie Madoff. Hey Sherif Joe and Tom Horne, Surprise, AZ might have a few more for your jail. Interested?

I am not the only one who has been ripped off by this company. I teach....so I will tell as many people I know about my experience with this company.

Do yourself a favor and find some other solar company for your panels.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SALT RIVER SOLAR AND WIND!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/salt-river-solar-and-wind-llc/surprise-arizona-85374/salt-river-solar-and-wind-llc-takes-your-money-but-does-not-deliver-surprise-arizona-948999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content