Complaint Review: Salute Visa And Tribute Mastercard

, New Jersey
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Salute Visa And Tribute Mastercard Scam, Liars, Untrustworthy Ripoff New Jersey New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Advise

*Author of original report: Urban Bank, Card Services, Salute and Tribute

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happend to me

Please don't sign up for these cards they got me. I'm sorry I didn't come here first. I sign up for both of these cards, made my payment faithfully on time. Now the fourth time I'm suppose to make the payment for an increase my payment is lost. I sent my payment by money orders via mail on the 9th of July, one is not due until the 13th and the other the 20th. Still no payment, I'm being told it takes 7 to 10 business days to received a payment and posted to your account. But when opening the account it only take 4 business days from when you make your first payment to post to your account. Now my Saulte account is late, now guess what they get to do charge me additional fees because my account is late. Pleassssse, people don't trust this company, they are out to rip the American people off, when most of us who open these accounts are trying to build credit.

Karen
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/salute-visa-and-tribute-mastercard/new-jersey/salute-visa-and-tribute-mastercard-scam-liars-untrustworthy-ripoff-new-jersey-new-jersey-261453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Advise

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

If you have the money to pay off, close the account out...these types of card companies live to rip you off with fees.

Send any such request via Registered Mail with Return Receipt. Put the Registered Mail # on the letter to cancel.

If you can't pay them off...send all payments via Registered Mail with Return Receipt. A return receipt is legal documentation from the US Government (USPS) that the item has been received. If they try to pull the late payment trick on your after this....tell them you'll contact your state Post Master General.

Urban Bank, Card Services, Salute and Tribute

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry so many of us had to go this with this company but if enough of start filing complaints about them maybe this will prevent anybody else from going through this. I have filed complaints with the Attorney General's Office in Atlanta, GA., BBC, Attorney General's Office in Newark, NJ., and Consumer's Affairs.

Same thing happend to me

AUTHOR: Tonya - (U.S.A.)

I to had an issue with this company dealing with money orders. I get called a liar b/c they insist it was a check, that they returned when it was a money order. ( my report is listed, from dubois pa) anyhow i sent them a letter stating since they decided that after my credit line increase they would take all of it from me b/c of thier mistake. ( read about that in my report). I am updating my report on here with what i wrote to them and the outcome.

I want u to know as soon as you bring up legal action against these people they are quick to satisfy you...