Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, March 26, 2015

• Reported By: Jason — reno Nevada USA
Sam Cart, Get 10,000 Fans, Brian Moran
Internet USA

Sam Cart, Get 10,000 Fans, Brian Moran Sam Cart, Brian Moran, Get 10,000 FRAUD Reno Internet

Sam Cart fraudulently charged me $79 for 5 months for a product or service that I never purchased and don't even know what it is. I notified the company of the unathorized charges. They responded by saying my account was closed and I would no longer be charged $79 a month.

I responded to the company telling them that was unacceptable, asked them for documentation that I purchased a product or service from them for $79 a month. They have refused to respond. I called the company with the phone number on my credit card and it is out of service. I called the company using the phone number on their website and it went to voicemail. I left several messages along with my phone number none of which have been returned.

I did some searching online and found several others who experienced the same issue with this company. The exact same problem for the exact same product/service. Clearly, the company is stealing money from people and fraudulently charging them for products and services they didn't purchase.

I am out $395 for I'm not even sure what and the company refuses to respond. I will not let them get away with it and I will file criminal charges and sue them if necessary. It's the principal of the matter now.

Do not buy anything from this company because their customer service sucks, they don't answer the phone, they don't return messages, and they fraudulently charge you for things you didn't purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2015 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sam-cart-get-10000-fans-brian-moran/internet/sam-cart-get-10000-fans-brian-moran-sam-cart-brian-moran-get-10000-fraud-reno-inter-1218420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam Cart, Get 10,000 Fans, Brian Moran