Report: #1131925

• Samantha Springs Water Delivery Service
    820 N Main Street
    keller, Texas
    USA

Samantha Springs Water Delivery Service Samantha Springs Double Billing, Rude, and Not so Great keller Texas

On February 27, a guy shows up in a smoking truck and offered me bottled water on a month to month basis.  My contract was clear.  I paid him for the water, then a week later, I get an invoice for the same water I paid for.  I called them and they agreed that I did not owe them any money, but they stated that I did owe a $2.90 environmental fee for something I never agreed to.   I told them to cancel my service and I sent them a check for the $2.90.

Today a rude guy shows up and demands a return of my water bottles and water that I purchased. I also had paid a deposit for the bottles.

I don;t know who they think they are, but you can't do business that way.  I paid for the water and paid a deposit for the bottles.  They had no right to take the water I know, I'm not sure of the bottles, but seems odd that they would demand them back when the deposit was more than the cost of the bottle.

They took my money, then came and took their water back.  I expect a full refund and never want these folks to step foot in my office again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/samantha-springs-water-delivery-service/keller-texas-76248/samantha-springs-water-delivery-service-samantha-springs-double-billing-rude-and-not-so-1131925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content