Complaint Review: Sanford Brown college (Fenton)

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Reported By: jenni6141978 — st louis Missouri United States of America
  • Sanford Brown college (Fenton)
    1345 smizer mill rd
    fenton, Missouri
    United States of America

Sanford Brown college ,Fenton, Lying, lazy, disrespectful, unhelpful, greedy, backstabbers fenton, Missouri

Sanford Brown is the biggest rip off there is and they should be stopped.  When enrolling in this school they will tell you what you want to hear and there are so many people who know this.  If you have attended this school or know someone that has please tell them to get help, we need to teach this school a lesson.

I started Sanford Brown in 2009 in the medical billing program to receive my diploma,  I was told that was all I would need to get a great job.  I was also promised help in finding a job when I graduated, that didn't happen.  I was always in contact with career services, they would tell me my resume had been sent to this many places and so on, they would never give me proof and I sure didn't get an interview.

In January 2010 I went and talked to my admissions rep she told me it was because the time of the year and budgets were being done so no one was hiring.  I asked what I could do make me stand out, at this point I was still trusting (what a mistake), she said get my associates in medical billing.

My associates agree was only a few months away so I decided to do it.  I graduated in August 2010, still no job,no help,and totally screwed.  I started talking to hospitals without informing them of what school I had attended, I was told I would need a bachelors in Healthcare Management to go along with my medical billing.

No other schools would accept me or my credits, what a crock.....I continued Sanford Brown for my bachelors hoping I would get lucky.  I was still unemployed in 2011 and hoping This school would pull their head out of their but and do the right thing.  Of course they did not, I ended up running out of money before I could finish my degree so here I sit with no job and the school hounding me for money (I think not).

I now have been accepted into a nursing program at a great school but found out recently I will not be able to attend because Sanford Brown will not release my transcripts, just another way to screw me.

Please if anyone has this problem or knows who can help me get my money back, please respond back.  I want this school to pay and get what they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sanford-brown-college-fenton/fenton-missouri-63026/sanford-brown-college-fenton-lying-lazy-disrespectful-unhelpful-greedy-backstabber-890805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content