Complaint Review: Sara Freder

• Sara Freder
    BP 94 78513 Rambouillet Cedex France
    Cedex, France
    France

Sara Freder Psychic ripoff, fake, artist ripoff artists fraud, scammer, deceptive about money back guarantee Cedex France

I'd never done this before, but I was dumb enough to fall for the Free horoscope and then decided to purchase a package for about $200 in monthly installments. I read the money back guarantee that if for any reason I was not staisfied I would get all the money I had paid out back.

I got suspicious when all the e-mais I received were not only incredibly vague, but also very similar telling me practically the exact same thing every time. She also asked for more money each time.

When I decided I wasn't satisfied and wanted my moey back, I could not find any way to contact her. The only contact info os at the bottom, but it's an out of the coountry fax number.

I responded to an e-mail I received asking for my money back and haven't heard anything. It's been about a month. Iwant al that I paid to this scam artist.

BEWARE OF THIS FAKE!!!!!!

ann
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2003 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sara-freder/cedex-france/sara-freder-psychic-ripoff-fake-artist-ripoff-artists-fraud-scammer-deceptive-about-mo-55972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content