Complaint Review: SARA FREDER

• SARA FREDER
    BP 94 DU GL GAULLE RAMBOUULLER FRANCE 78120
    Internet
    France

Sara Freder AKA Pasqualina fake ripoff people Rambouillet, CEdex France Internet

I am yet another innocent victim of this annomalous Sara Freder, she rips-off people. She sent me emails and I stupidly paid EUR 43.00 and USD 34.95 paying for nothing. I already sent her email asking for refund but untill now no response yet.

I also wonder if the authorities can assist me in nailing down the suspect. She must stoppd working on the internet. I am seeking for refund and justice.

Tina
Manila, Phillipines
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2005 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sara-freder/internet/sara-freder-aka-pasqualina-fake-ripoff-people-rambouillet-cedex-france-internet-145424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content