Complaint Review: SaveonScents.com

Customer Services
    388 3rd Avenue, New York

SaveonScents.com rip me off 388 3rd Avenue New York

*Consumer Comment: I'm A Very Satisfied Customer

I had ordered sample fragrances from Saveonscents.com. I was satisfied with the samples. I ordered the regular bottles. The regular bottles were different from the samples. The regular sized bottles smell was not the same as the samples. Saveonscents refuses to replace my order or refund my money. They do not gurantee you the sample scents that are in their samples. This is a rip off.

Shuntashay
El Dorado, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/saveonscentscom/388-3rd-avenue-new-york-11215/saveonscentscom-rip-me-off-388-3rd-avenue-new-york-446356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I'm A Very Satisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Shannon - ()

I have ordered many times from this company for our homemade incense.  The oils are very nice and most of them are quite potent we find, in the S.O.S.  Some scents we like more than others and plan to order those in a higher concentration for future orders.  Everything is packaged properly and the sampling program is good.  I would give them a B+ at this time and I believe they are only getting better.  We even try all the oils in candles, as warming oils, on our skin as personal fragrance and even created a dryer ball and we love it all.