Complaint Review: Savings To Go, LeisurePlus

• Reported By: woodstock Georgia
  • Savings To Go, LeisurePlus
    leisureplusmembers.com
    Nationwide

Savings To Go, LeisurePlus-unauthorized Charging To Your Accounts Beware when you are buying on line or through Infomercials as this is where they get your information! nationwide

*General Comment: savings to go

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

I contacted Leisure Plus aka Savings to go at 888 527 2589...It appears that when buying something last February from an infomercial. they had offered a $10 rebate for trying this service.. I had truly forgotten about it until I started getting$14.95 charges for both Leisure Plus and Savings to go..In talking to a representative named Kea today I insisted on cancelling the membership.

She was fine with cancelling the LeisurePlus and stating I would receive $14.95 back to my credit card within 7 days, however a bit hedgy when, while on hold, I was listening to their commercial and realized they too, were this Savings to Go, .so I asked her if they were one in the same and she hesitated to answer, however when I told her I had listened to their commercial while on hold, she admitted yes, they were and became defensive telling me that I agreed to the service and got a 10 dollar rebate on my product and confirmed the membership by logging in my email 2 times.. I proceeded to tell her that this had been a telephone order, I never got any rebates, and I never entered my email address anywhere.. She tried to reoffer me the program, I refused and she then said she would be happy to cancel my Savings to Go membership as well and again, refund this last $14.95 charge within 7 days.

So folks, use the number above, call them and cancel those unwanted -unauthorized memberships and charges.. Stay tough, they do try to convince you you asked for this.. Hope this has been helpful... Best of luck, .. Guess we all need to pay more attention when we are ordering on line or from infomercials but its no excuse to get taken for something either..

Ladieo
woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/savings-to-go-leisureplus/nationwide/savings-to-go-leisureplus-unauthorized-charging-to-your-accounts-beware-when-you-are-buyi-443152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

savings to go

AUTHOR: reggie - ()

I have been using their rebate grocery program for 3 years.  I have marked on my calendar the times to send in the rebate requests.  I have never NOT received the $100.00..  All it has cost me was the original $14.95 and a stamp to mail in the grocery receipt and rebate form.  If you are diligent their program does work.

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go and LeisurePlus nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.