Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage Co.

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Reported By: Seth — Garfield Georgia United States of America
  • Saxon Mortgage Co.
    Irving, TX.
    Irving, Texas
    United States of America

Saxon Mortgage Co. A gang of thieves Irving, Texas

I've commented on these thugs before.  When I originally got my equity loan, I was with Taylor, Bean, & Whitaker -- basically "Mafia Mutual," but the fact is, I got along with them just fine.  All of a sudden, TBW was busted for loan fraud and my loan was arbitrarily geven to Saxon.  It's been H**l ever since.

After taking YEARS to get the "loan modification," I started getting clobbered with one disaster after another; electrical shorts, lightning strikes, etc.  All stuff that required money, so, I sent Saxon whatever I could.

Today I received my latest payment, a postal money order for $150.00, back.  The form letter said it had been returned "due to the status of the loan."

I called, and finally reached a live human, who didn't know anything about it; she attempted to transfer me to their "litigation department" but after two attempts and no response, I hung up.  So, what's the deal?  They'd rather get nothing than something?  If they keep it up, and file foreclosure, I'll burn the place down and they can steal a pile of ashes.

I hate these people with a passion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/saxon-mortgage-co/irving-texas-/saxon-mortgage-co-a-gang-of-thieves-irving-texas-814560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content