Complaint Review: S&B Auto Transport

• S&B Auto Transport
    12496 Wiles Road
    Coral Spring, Florida
    USA

S&B Auto Transport AFTER I SIGNED THE RECEIPT, THE DRIVER LEFT WITH MY CAR AND PUT IT IN STORAGE! Coral Springs Florida

Purchased a car from a dealership in Rochester Hills, Michigan.  The terms of the purchase required the dealer to arrange for delivery of the car to my home in Palm Beach, FL.  S&B Auto Transport was contracted to deliver it.

The driver called the day of delivery and insisted on delivering the car at night.  I refused the delivery and they threatened to take my car to another city and put it in storage.  I then agreed for them to deliver it.

The driver showed up at 7:30 p.m. I signed a document receiving the car and because it was too dark to see, I wrote on it that the car could not be inspected.  The driver then loaded the car up and took it away.  They refused to redeliver it and I had to go to another town a distance away and retrieve my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sb-auto-transport/coral-spring-florida-33076-2214/sb-auto-transport-after-i-signed-the-receipt-the-driver-left-with-my-car-and-put-it-in-1117541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content