Complaint Review: scamchecker.com

• Reported By: Frank — Corona California United States of America
  • scamchecker.com

Internet
    United States of America

scamchecker.com the company will not contact me back, allow me to post, or create an account, also has private registration, Internet

scamchecker.com is a extortion website. It is impossible to make an account. I can not post anything. I can not contact them. I can not call them. I can not email them. They claim to want to charge to remove a post. That in itself is extortion simply because if you are in the US, you can not post or add comments to anything. The will not contact me in return, i have sent many emails. The domain is registered private with no contact information.

The post in the website is http://www.scamchecker.com/report/frank-direct-harley-parts-web-order-never-fulfilled and
there is no way to add anything to it! This site needs to be removed completely and taken down. Also my post needs to be taken down. Please let me know. Some body who is from Brazil posted the post, and they will not respond to as how they were able to actually create an account.

Seems very fishy to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scamcheckercom/internet/scamcheckercom-the-company-will-not-contact-me-back-allow-me-to-post-or-create-an-acco-750414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content