Complaint Review: Scorecents.com

• Reported By: Peachez — Wilmington Delaware USA
  • Scorecents.com

Internet
    United States of America

Scorecents.com Stole from me..took my money without authorization..took my card number without my knowledge.. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Hi.im a single mother..and I ve been rob...they took monies out of my account without my authorization or my knowledge..and I want it back..i need my 29.95 for me and my children...Please....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scorecentscom/internet/scorecentscom-stole-from-metook-my-money-without-authorizationtook-my-card-number-wi-1009053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense