Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• ScoreSense
    PMB 406 Suite 110
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

ScoreSense Scoresense took money out of my account without my permission. I had not intention in signing up for a program that would cost $29.95 per month. Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I went online to Free Credit Report and was directed to ScoreSense on their site it stated you would be charge $1.00 fee that would be refuned back. I went to the store and notice some money was missing out of my account I sign into my account and notice that scoresense had debit my account for $29.95. I called Scoresense at 1-800-972-7204, the man on the phone said I had 7 days to cancel the service. I explain to him that I had not intention in signing up for a program when I am currently unemployed. He stated he would submit a refund request for the $29.95.

He gave me the customer service email and suggested that I send a ermai too. Which I did and still no one at scoresent responded to my email yet. In the mean time waiting to hear back form scoresense I did receive a refund for the $1.00 charge. I received an email yesterday stating my request was not approved. This was the email sent by their customer service department. No one has reponded to my emails.

Below is the email that scoresense sent to me yesterday.

Thank you for contacting ScoreSense Customer Care. After careful review of your account, the following refund requests have been processed:

Transaction Date Billed Amount Refund Status
03/07/2014 $29.95 Not Approved

This transaction took placed on 3/7/14 and I cancel the service on 3/8/14, still they refused to refund me the money back into my account.

I called customer service and was told by a manager first he was very nasty speaking to me like I was not a human being he stated (it's to bad you should have cancel the service in time, the refund wil not be process). I tried to explain to him was not trying to setup for a program he did not want to listen and was not willing to understand my situation.

I was completly ripoff by scoresence and I wanted every else to know how customer service works. Just wanted to put the word out not to deal with ScoreSence at all.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/dallas-texas-75205/scoresense-scoresense-took-money-out-of-my-account-without-my-permission-i-had-not-inten-1130110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense