Complaint Review: scoresense

scoresense.com
    Internet
    United States of America

scoresense Lowlife Liars , Internet

I too have received the royal run around from Scoresense. I fell for the $1.00 routine. Woe is me for not reading further about the 7 day cancellation.

But I did stay on top of it. I cancelled in March, April it did not show up on my statement. But in May I had it show up with the $1.00 fee and a week later the 29.95. When I called to cancel they told me I signed up,with a different account #. So for May, June and July I spoke to 5 different people and 2 so called supervisers. Alway they said it was fixed. Sure enough there's the !.00 again. Then after cancelling again.I would get a e-mail stating I canceled to late.

Bottom line, call your bank. They know about this business and the tricks. Your bank should give you satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/internet/scoresense-lowlife-liars-internet-907662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content