Complaint Review: Scott Lowery Law Office

• Reported By: Collinsville Oklahoma
  • Scott Lowery Law Office
    370 17th Street Ste 5000 Denver, Colorado, USA
    Tulsa And Denver, Co., Oklahoma

Scott Lowery Law Office ,SCOTT LOWERY, CACV They are liars, collecting debt they have no legal right to, they harass you and your family. Tulsa And Denver, Colorado Oklahoma

I was a victim of Scott Lowery.

He called me time and time again, yelling, threatening me, telling me that he was going to take me to jail even.

I fell for it and gave up my account information, and within the hour called back and told him to cancel it, that I would be willing to pay a smaller amount than what he bullied me into, but that I just couldn't pay what he was asking.

He got angry, began yelling, telling me he would take me to court. I said that's fine take me to court. He AGREED to cancel it all, and that I would be getting a court date in the mail.

Then, two weeks later.... The amount he wanted came out of my account. The following week another transaction, in the same amount.

When I called my bank to see what was going on, they said, the transactions were going to Scott Lowery.

I was fortunate to have a good bank, I got my money back, and switched accounts. I expect he will be calling soon.

I am taking further action, I will not be a victim of Scott Lowery. I have contacted a lawyer. I would not have known what to do if not for those who were willing to stand up to him and take action. To all of you, thank you.

Maybe this will help others as well. Contact your local lawyers office and tell them you want to know the laws regarding the statute of limitations and Fair Debt Collection. They will let you know of your rights, and help you.

He can be stopped, you just have to be willing to fight back.

Ashley
Collinsville, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-lowery-law-office/tulsa-and-denver-co-oklahoma-74136/scott-lowery-law-office-scott-lowery-cacv-they-are-liars-collecting-debt-they-have-no-l-301526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content