JOSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jose
There may be more specific results for "jose "
For more specific results for "jose "
Showing 1-25 of 4,807 Found Reports For more specific results for "jose "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
PayPal eBay Theft of money. San Jose California Author: El Paso, Texas Banks: PayPal Internet

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways / The Gasoline Rebate Program The Gasoline Rebate Program massive delay * participant follow-up required Sarasota Florida Received My First $10 Rebate Check Author: SAN JOSE, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 22 2017
FH Legal and Manuel Ventura LOST ALL MY MONEY San Jose Costa Rica Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: FH Legal and Manuel Ventura San Jose,

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Jose Cuadra Ultimate Sound and Lighting DO NOT TRUST, HE STEALS YOUR DEPOSIT, DISHONEST deshonesto, ladrón , mentiroso Reseda California
Author: los angeles, California Event Planners & Sites: Jose Cuadra Ultimate Sound and Lighting Reseda, California

Jun 16 2017
Parisian glow Ordered a trail face cream. Didn't order eye serum but low and behold it showed up on order for when it thanked me for my order I called to ask how that happen? I was told I did order it and. I could cancel well I was lied to before I could blink an eye my Credit card was.  Internet Author: San Jose, California Attorney Generals: Parisian glow Internet

Jun 13 2017
Santana Row Living Santana Row, Greystar, Levare, LevareLiving.com, Bait and Switch - Beware of Santana Row Leasing Office and Management. They will lie to you! San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Real Estate Services: Santana Row Living San Jose, California

Jun 12 2017
Bloom Residences Express Travel Solution, Brevan Asset Management San Jose Baja California Author: Montreal, Quebec Train Travel: Bloom Residences San Jose,

Jun 10 2017
Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose I paid for to have an event from 10pm to 4am. The lounge said they forgot to set a table for me and I would have to Wait to 12am. And had someone else sit at our table for free until they get up after we already paid. They didn't print the guest list and over charged us. The planner promoter was no where to be found it was just a wrong. The manager was very unprofessional he was trying to justify it instead of fixing the problem. The security guard stated that he been in jail before and that why he like pat frisk when we come in the club. Then I was really turned off when I over heard employees talking how the club need more Latinos and not blacks and Jews. I got upset to hear about hat in 2017 New York New York Author: Queens, New York Restaurants: Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose New York, New York

Jun 07 2017
ABS Heating & Air Conditioning, ABS Heating and Cooling ABS Does Not Stand Behind Their Mistakes, They Lack Knowledge, Customer Service and Quality with AC Installations Campbell California Author: San Jose, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ABS Heating & Air Conditioning Campbell, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
vayama.com NAME: Vayama ACCREDITED BUSINESS: YES CONTACT: David Rush ADDRESS: 99 Almaden Blvd STE 880 San Jose, CA 95113-1618PHONE: 888 209-3040 FAX: 408 975-6623 Website: www.vayama.com Vayama is the worst website to buy an airline ticket Los Angeles, ca Internet Author: California Travel Agencies: vayama.com Internet

Jun 01 2017
Ebay.com | Premium or Pro Ebay Store Subscriptions BEWARE: EBAY STORE SELLERS Do not invest heavily into the Ebay Premium or Pro Ebay Store offering. San Jose, CA Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Antiques & Second-hand: Ebay.com Internet

Jun 01 2017
Country Inns and Suites by Carlton Country INNS and Suites San Jose CA No Early Check out due to UNCLEAN ROOMS and NO Refund when They cant give you a room San Jose Nationwide - CA Called in for early check in Author: READING, Pennsylvania Hotel: Country Inns and Suites by Carlton Nationwide

May 31 2017
SiliconPost.com Robert Anthony Mesa Deceptive Internet Business Practice / Owner is a scam artist San Jose California Author: El Paso, Texas Internet: SiliconPost.com Internet

May 31 2017
Grand incentives Voided my vacation certificate because I did not use a postal money order. I used a western union money order Sarasota , Florida Author: San Jose, California Lodging: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

May 28 2017
Louise Pentland Legal Executive Scammer at Paypal responsible for fraud, killing businesses and deceptive and illegal practices San Jose California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet: Louise Pentland Nationwide

May 23 2017
US Voice Dating LLC. MyMobileLine.com Women posing as a customer on their dating line, will say they want to connect but the automated system says thier not available right now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Dating Services: US Voice Dating LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 22 2017
Happee Spice Came up as Promised a beneficial therapy to my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Offered comfort as I'm without insurance and the oil was guaranteed relief. I paid the extra shipping costs. I am worse than before after using their Snake Oul. San Jose Internet Thousands of Happy Customers Author: Folsom, California Alternative Health: Happee Spice Internet

May 22 2017
Medical Disposables, MedicalDisposables.us, jose@medicaldisposables.us, ralph@medicaldisposables.us. Jose Diaz, Ralph Hernandez Drug Tests that are Chinese manufactured defects Orlando Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Medical Disposables Orlando,

May 19 2017
ResultFirst ,ResultFirst.com Scam SEO Marketing Company San Jose California Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: ResultFirst San Jose, California

May 17 2017
availablewithease.com scam...western union then ask for double the fee after initial payment san jose Internet Author: RUNNEMEDE, New Jersey Drugstores: availablewithease.com Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Scam - cancelled but they keep charging my credit card!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Better Business Bureau: parisian glow Internet

May 12 2017
Pulte Home One year of ground breaking delay (continuing). Not mentioning the completion date San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Building Products: Pulte Home San Jose, California

May 11 2017
Dragon ROCC Financial Dawn McIntosh, Randall Batimana Fraud, stole my money, crook, shady, non-responsive, fake menifee California
Dragon Rocc Financial Contact Information Author: San Jose, California Loans: Dragon ROCC Financial menifee, California