Your Search | wesley berry flowers

May 11 2015
Amy Florist I ordered Mother's Day flowers and someone at the florist CANCELLED my order the very next day and didn't tell me. I found out 2 days later on my email. I tried calling, no answer. The bank said there was no refund like they claimed in the email. No wonder there is no physical address! I would have been down there in a second!! Even if I had to fly down there. That was almost 100.00 worth of flowers. Thankfully my bank agreed to satisfy my claim. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!! Unknown Internet Author: Oakley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amy Florist Internet

May 10 2015
FTD florists FTD florists This company took my money two days ago but never delivered the flowers FTD is Nationwide in every city you will be ripped Nationwide Author: Patchogue, New York Consumer Services: FTD florists Nationwide

May 10 2015
Amy Florest Mother's Day flowers ordered 5/9/15 not received scam Irvine, California Internet Author: New york, Alabama Florists: Amy Florest Internet

May 10 2015
1800 Flowers Over 100 complaints filed in an hour. SCAMMERS on Mothers Day. Shame on them! Boynton Beach Florida Internet
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Florists: 1800 Flowers Internet

May 10 2015
Wesley Chaple Toyota and Kiva Santiogo Bit and switch scams Wesley Chapel,  Florida Here's Something You Can Do! Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Wesley Chaple Toyota Wesley Chapel, FL 33543, Florida

May 09 2015
Flower Delivery Express Slammed with overcharges, flowers not delivered Internet Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express Internet

May 09 2015
AVAS FLOWERS DECEPTIVE LOCATION, NOT A LOCAL BUSINESS..BUT A LARGE INTERNET MARKETER CLINTON New Jersey Author: Tryon, North Carolina Florists: AVAS FLOWERS CLINTON, New Jersey

May 08 2015
Avas Flowers False Advertising New Jersy Internet
Author: Neotsu, Oregon Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

May 08 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Express;Flower Sydenham; FTD Flower Shop A ghost organization Sydenham Ontario Author: BEACONSFIELD, Florists: Wesley Berry Flowers Sydenham, Ontario

May 07 2015
Pro Flowers spoke to a Brenda! Hidden costs which is not displayed during the order! internet? Internet Author: Northridge, California Advertising / Deceptive: Pro Flowers Internet

May 07 2015
Flower Delivery Express AKA Wesley Berry Flowers Funeral Flowers Never Delivered Commerce Township Michigan Author: Alabama Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express Commerce Township, Michigan

May 06 2015
Bishops Flowers and Gifts Bishops FlowersBishops Flowers & Gifts1001 E. Main St Tupelo MS 38804(662) 844-3410 (800) 438-7281 Flower Fraud Tupelo Mississippi
Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Florists: Bishops Flowers and Gifts Tupelo, Mississippi

May 06 2015
wesley berry FlowerdeliveryExpress.com FDE.comWesley berry Multiple hidden charges, bogus credits, 30% fee for cancellation after you discover hidden fees. Lie to you on the phone as well. Internet Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Florists: wesley berry FlowerdeliveryExpress.com Internet

May 04 2015
House of Wesley DO NOT ORDER FROM HOUSE OF WESLEY Bloomington IL 61704 Author: Everett, Washington Nurseries: House of Wesley Internet

May 01 2015
House Of Wesley Failed to Deliver Products for which were advertised in mail order catalogue sent to my home address by US mail. They cahsed my check for $53.27 but I did not receive the order.They do not respond the the emails concerning this order and the phone number given in the catalogue (309-664-7334) gives a busy signal-ALWAYS! Bloomington Illinois Author: no city, Kansas Landscaping: House Of Wesley Bloomington,

Apr 30 2015
Avas Flowers Skimpy flowers delivered Internet
Author: Bumpass, Virginia Florists: Avas Flowers

Apr 28 2015
Orange Exterminators UPPER CASE INC. RYAN BERRY BEWARE BREACH OF WRITTEN,SIGNED CONTRACT,FORGERY,DAMAGE TO PROPERTY,REFUSAL TO REPAIR! Orange California Author: Rancho Palos Verdes, California Exterminating: Orange Exterminators Orange , California

Apr 28 2015
Wesley Kannenberg CCS is trying to collect for Geico for insurance that I have never had St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Insurance Agencies: Wesley Kannenberg St Louis, Missouri

Apr 22 2015
gameday-tees.com and Dariance M. I ordered a shirt that was advertised after several weeks, I checked on my order and the information provided was that my shirt was damaged during production and would be shipped as soon as possible I then tried to cancel my order because it was ridiculous The employee who responding on behalf of the company was arrogant, cocky, and useless as far as customer service skills if I had an employee like that, I would fire them on the spot but for all I know the entire company may be that way or that may even have been the owner I was basically told no refunds and you are stuck with waiting however long we choose. I would caution or warn anyone from doing business with this company Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Clothing Stores: gameday-tees.com and Dariance M. Internet

Apr 22 2015
Camping World RV Sales Camping World camping world Bait and swith after a sale is complete Dover Florida Payoff? Author: wesley chapel , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World RV Sales Dover , Florida

Apr 18 2015
Troy's Florist Never delivered flowers to funeral home Farmington, Maine Nationwide Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Franchisors: Troy's Florist Nationwide

Apr 17 2015
new age mobile detailing rips off hard working employees with familys to supoort. wesley chapel Nationwide Author: wesley chapel, Florida Car Washes: new age mobile detailing Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Farmer seed company I ordered (8) 4 ea of two flowers and receive one which was rotten. Never receive any of the others Bloomington IL Author: Kingston, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Farmer seed company Nationwide

49, Report #1220798

Apr 07 2015
Just Flowers Will lie to get your credit card information Internet Author: Cocoa, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Just Flowers Internet

50, Report #1219211

Mar 30 2015
Super Vitality Super Acai Berry Acai Berry Cures Diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressue, restores eyesight Las Vegas California Author: Kern, California Supplemental Health Programs: Super Vitality Las Vegas, California