Your Search | wesley berry flowers

Jun 10 2014
Blooms Rewards Blooms Today I ordered flowers few months back for my sister's engagement and ever since than I have been charged $9.95/99 a month for some kind of membership that I did not sign up for, or gave my authorization to. Haymarket Virginia Author: Fort Collins, Colorado On-Line Business: Blooms Rewards Haymarket, Virginia

Jun 09 2014
Blooms N Roses - www.bloomsnroses.com AKA: Classic Flowers and 24hrs Classic Flower - www.yellow-net.com; www.afloristintoronto.com Misleading Information, Untrustworthy, , Failure to Deliver goods purchased, Lied about my order of delivery date. No return calls or Action to make refund. Mississauga and Toronto Internet Author: Canmore, , Alberta Florists: Blooms N Roses Mississauga Toronto Ontario Select State/Province

Jun 07 2014
www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com/Flowers ORDERED FLOWERS FOR A FUNERAL THEY NEVER DELIVERED THEM Commerce Township Michigan Author: KINGSPORT, Tennessee Florists: www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com/Flowers Commerce Township, Michigan

Jun 06 2014
john berry publishers clearing house green dot money pack scratch card Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa $$ REWARDS Offered: john berry Davenport, Iowa

Jun 04 2014
Avas Flowers Purchased & Advance Paid IN FULL for flowers for birthday party then HOURS before delivery due ask for MORE MONEY Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Florists: Avas Flowers Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
Avasflowers.com Ava's FlowersAvas Flowers Misrepresentation, Late Delivery, Wrong Item, Terrible Service Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Florists: Avasflowers.com Select State/Province

Jun 04 2014
Avas Flowers No Delivery, No Response Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Florists: Avas Flowers Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
Avas Flowers Flower Delivery Scam. Customer Service nonexistent. FRAUD! Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Liars: Avas Flowers Gainesville, Florida

Jun 03 2014
AVAS Flowers Did not deliver flowers on time Nationwide Author: Carson City, Nevada Modeling Agencies: AVAS Flowers Nationwide

Jun 03 2014
AVAS FLOWERS THIS COMPANY IS A NEW YORK CITY BASED COMPANY/FLOWER BUISNESS WHO ALSO HAS A WEB BASED WIRE SERVICE. I TRID THIS COMPANY FOR MOTHERS DAY INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH A PRIVATE LOCAL FLORIST IN THE AREA FOR THE DELIVERY. THIS WAS MY FIRST MISTAKE . SO THIS WAS THE PROBLEM ;YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO A REAL FLORIST WITH YOUR CONCERNS. WHAT PISSED ME OFF IS THEY WIRE YOUR ORDER TO A LOCAL VENDER BUT THEY OVER CHARGE YOU AS WELL. I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY MOTHER FOR MOTHERS DAY TO BE DELIVERED SATURDAY. THEY WERE DELIVERED AND WERE BEAUTIFUL BUT WERE LEFT I THE NEIGHBORS GARAGE! WE WERE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM. WHEN I CALLED I GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO SAID THAT THE DRIVER WAS CONFUSED ABOUT THE ROAD . REALLY? I GAVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AND MY PHONE NUMBER. IT GETS BETTER.....I ORDERED BIRTHDAY FLOWERS FOR MY DAUGHTER FRIDAY FOR SATURDAY....SHE GOT THEM TODAY. I CALLED AND EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND I GOT....WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT. SO I CALLED THE LOCAL VENDER WHO ACTUALLY MADE THE ARRANGMENT AND DELIVERED IT AND SHE TOLD ME THE WIRE DID NOT GET TO HER SHOP UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT. TO THIS VERY MOMENT , AVAS FLOWERS IS IGNORING ME. POOR BUISNESS PRACTICE. I SPENT 150.00 . WHAT A CRAPPY EXPERIENCE. NEW YORK CITY NY Author: Grass Valley, California Franchises: AVAS FLOWERS Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
why pay a lawyer richard berry Richard berry i payed richard berry to expunge my record for 3 months he gave me the run around and never returned my calls...so I decided to walk in and told me he was ready to file in a couple days, but never did so I finally called once more to talk to richard berry amd was told to leave a.message so I told his assistant name linda I wanted to cancel everything and she was rude as well and.told me they still were gonna charge me an amount for making copies amd didnt do ansingle thing for me.....so dont get ripped off and take ur money some where else...that placenis full of bull**** and.lies tempe Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Liars: why pay a lawyer richard berry Internet

Jun 02 2014
Oltrarno Bed & Breakfast - Private room ยท 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany 50125, Italy Valerie, https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1625659 Via Romana Rip Off. Filth and Theft at Via Romana B&B (Florence, Italy)! Florence Tuscany, Italy
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Lodging: Bellissima grande stanza Oltrarno Florence, Select State/Province

Jun 02 2014
Teleflora, Tom Butler, Carrie Darr Bait and Switch Ripoff!! Web Site Flowers NOT AVAILABLE!! Four attempts and they only got worst-used 3 Florist! Los Angelas California
Author: Dallas, Georgia Florists: Teleflora Los Angelas, California

May 31 2014
Ready Flowers www.readyflowers.com They didn't delivered my order. I complained and they promised to deliver with upgraded flower, still no delivery. I kept trying to contact them. The phone number they present was not connected, holiday /business hour message only, no way to talk in person. They never replied to my e-mails or service request form I have been sending in. I finally canceled the order, but the money was not back either. They have the worst attitude to the customer. No follow up confirmation for anything they should have done. I want my money back. Internet Author: Buxton , Maine Florists: Ready Flowers Internet

May 30 2014
Camille's flowers and gifts It's all about taking my money and not going the extra mile to do the service West palm beach Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Florists: Camille's flowers and gifts West palm beach, Florida

May 30 2014
avas flowers avasflowers.com a total mothers day ripoff,liars and scam Internet Author: grand rapids, Michigan Fragrance Materials: avas flowers Internet

May 30 2014
Erie Construction Mother got a 4000$ shower for around $8000 - elderly ripoff - even gave her flowers after the order Dayton Ohio Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Bed & Bath: Erie Construction Dayton, Ohio

May 29 2014
Avas Flowers Rip Off - Horrible Customer Service and Business Practices! www.AvasFlowers.com Internet Author: Yuba City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Avas Flowers www.AvasFlowers.com, Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Wesley Berry Did not deliver flowers I ordered online for $51.97 and will not refund money, answer calls, or return emails. West Bloomfield Internet Author: Antelope, California Florists: Wesley Berry Internet

May 28 2014
Flowerdeliveryexpress It says delivered in 24 hours, I order flower for a friend after coming home from the hospital. It's now Thursday and they still have not delivered the flowers. I called on Wednesday and they said it was going out. They offer a $20 dollar coupon, but they charge you $19 for a service fee, and $12 dollars for a H.C. Fee. Save your self a lot of stress. DONT use this company.!!!!! nation wide Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Flowerdeliveryexpress Nationwide

May 28 2014
Sable Baker MR Baker Con artist trying to gain money on deposits for rental property and is not renting the properties is keeping the money Wesley Chapel Florida Author: Chester, Virginia Better Business Bureau: Sable Baker Wesley Chapel, Florida

May 28 2014
Lorex security 3 days of trying to reach a sales manager, cut off and hung up time after time. Based in canada offices  Nationwide Author: Berry creek , California Consumer Services: Lorex security Nationwide

May 23 2014
Wesley barry Flowers Flower delivery express.com Ripped off, credit card scam, absolutely NO customer service !! west bloomfeild Michigan Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: Wesley barry Flowers Michigan

May 20 2014
JustFlowers.com Did not deliver on time, delivered wrong flowers, replaced my message with their own Internet Author: APO, Other Consumer Services: JustFlowers.com Internet

May 19 2014
Why Pay a Lawyer Richard S. Berry Richard S. Berry, Why Pay a Lawyer, 3/5/2014 indicted for fraud, bribary and making false statements Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lawyers: Why Pay a Lawyer Tempe, Arizona