Complaint Review: Secret Allure

• Secret Allure

Internet
    USA

Secret Allure DO NOT be ripped off by the FREE Trial Internet

Do not purchase Secret Allure.

You purchase a 'Free Trial' paying $4.95 (which they tell you is for s/h)  & no where does it say that if you don't cancel within 15 days, (& it is 15 days from the day you purchase -- even though it takes a week to get their product to you)....   they then bill you $84.95 for the cost of the skin cream.  When you get billed & attempt to contact them, they do not respond to emails.  I called them, they told me that I was supposed  to email them to cancel within those 15 days & since I didn't do it, I'm responsible for the bill.

I told them I would dispute the charge with my credit card company & was told that I would lose since it clearly says that on their web site. (still can't find it written anywhere & don't want to deal with this company ever again).   After arguing with them, they then will offer to give you a credit of 60% of the $84.95 & then have the audacity to offer to send you more product at 60% off!  She also told me that 1000's of women use this product!  Really?   Everyone falls for this?  I'm shocked...

Even if you did not use it, you cannot send it back!  Wow!  I told the woman, I'll never use their product again & will make sure that I file a complaint online, so that is exactly what I am doing.

This is not a legitimate company.  I am not sure where they are located, but I will never purchase their products again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2017 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/secret-allure/internet/secret-allure-do-not-be-ripped-off-by-the-free-trial-internet-1398308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content