Complaint Review: Sedona Fitness for Women

• Sedona Fitness for Women
    1644 Research Forest Drive #180
    The Woodlands, Texas
    United States of America

Sedona Fitness for Women ,Oasis Club & Spa for Women Contract VIOLATORS! The Woodlands, Texas

I signed up for a membership with this gym.  Everyone seemed nice...at first.

A few months later, I was diagnosed with a debilitating spinal condition, which I am still under a doctor's care for.  My prognosis is unknown, but what is known is the fact that I am unable to perform any kind of aerobic or strength training until I am released by a doctor.

I provided this documentation of this to the spa, and the owner, "Tiffany" called me to discuss.  Since she claimed that I was not "permanently disabled" and "in a wheelchair" then I do not qualify under the contract to cancel it.

I have provided medical documentation of my PERMANENT disability.  The future only knows on whether or not I will ever be well enough to continue with some sort of gym membership.  There is no requirement under the contract to be "in a wheelchair" and the owner is not a licensed M.D. as far as I know.

To be done with her nonsense, I bought out my contract (which I cannot use).  Their third party bill collectors STILL send me letters demanding money although I owe them no debt.

These are the most unprofessional and rude people.  I will never recommend them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sedona-fitness-for-women/the-woodlands-texas-77381/sedona-fitness-for-women-oasis-club-spa-for-women-contract-violators-the-woodlands-te-912970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content