Complaint Review: Sentinel Marketing Ltd

• Sentinel Marketing Ltd
    The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon
    Internet
    United States of America

Sentinel Marketing Ltd CFFA Support United Kingdom Online Marketing Companies scamming bank accounrs Crodon, Internet

I checked my bank account this morning (11/19) and found two fraudulent charges:

--$2.50USD from Smarketingcs.com
--$39.95USD from CFFASUPPORT.com

The charges occurred on 11/16 and 11/17, respectively. I took a look at ripoffreport and other scam sites and saw that SmarketingCS has recently been scamming people's accounts for $39.95, and that they are using other company names (ie. CFFA Support) to run their scam, as well.

Contacted my bank's fraud department, and they put a stop on the charges and closed down my debit card and will send me a new one. They recommend I contact the police and file a report, and I agreed to press charges if this were to escalate.

I did some more research and CFFA Support's real company name is: Citadel FFA Ltd.
SMarketingCS' company name is: Sentinel Marketing Ltd.

Folks, please monitor your accounts, especially now that the shopping holiday season is upon us. If you see funky charges such as these, do not wait and contact your bank/police ASAP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sentinel-marketing-ltd/internet/sentinel-marketing-ltd-cffa-support-united-kingdom-online-marketing-companies-scamming-ban-971245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content